IT Asset Disposal Services
IT Asset Disposal Company
Safely dispose of computers, printers, projectors and other equipment with IT asset disposal services from Enviro Electronics. Our team help clients across the UK comply with all relevant legislation, completing our disposal services to the highest industry standards.
We never operate a simple tick box exercise. Instead, we tailor mould our disposal services to suit the individual needs and bespoke requirements of your organisation. We take a flexible approach to IT disposal, ensuring we meet your need to allow for an enduring, thriving business relationship.
If you’d like to find out how you can benefit from our IT asset disposal services, contact our team today.
Secure IT Asset Disposals
With a fully manned 24-hour disposal facility, run by security vetted staff trained to meet our high standards, you can rest assured Enviro Electronics provide comprehensive, fully secure IT asset disposals.
Combined with professional data erasure services, we ensure any hard drives and storage devices are fully wiped and destroyed, unable to be reused in any future refurbished devices. Using the latest CESG-certified products, we align to some of the highest recognised industry standards, including:
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act
- Data Protection Act
Comprehensive Disposal Services
We offer a fully comprehensive service, disposing of all manner of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE), including, but not limited to:
- Retirement process in line with WEEE Directive legislation.
- Comprehensive asset reporting as standard.
- Data erasing process compliant with CESG standards.
- Rigorous and robust IT equipment retirement records readily available for audit.
- Security vetted staff.
- Internal transport staff.
- Full UK coverage with no minimum collection quantities.
- Safe Contractor accredited.
- Waste management licence.
- Existing partner to many of the UK’s leading resellers.
- A broader service appeal to existing and prospective customers.
- Enhanced credibility within the marketplace.
- Increased revenues and margin.
- No hidden charges.
For more information and a free quote on our disposal and recycling services, contact our team using the quick and easy enquiry form below.